Nigerian music star, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke, is one singer who loves to show his support for family time and again. The singer made sure to go to great lengths to campaign for his uncle, Ademola Adeleke, who was running for the position of governor in Osun state.
Interestingly Adeleke lost the election to APC’s Oyetola and the issue was taken to court. Tribunal has now declared Adeleke as the governor of Osun.
This change of fortune is no doubt good news for Davido and his family and the singer has wasted no time in celebrating.
The DMW boss took to his social media pages to share a photo f himself dancing with his uncle as he explained that light has come for the people of Osun in his caption.
He wrote: “IMOLE TI DE !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE !” See his post below:

14 thoughts on “Davido celebrates as tribunal declares uncle Ademola Adeleke winner of Osun election

• May 14, 2021 at 7:06 am

• May 17, 2021 at 1:07 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:31 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:24 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:44 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:28 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:17 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:41 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:55 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 12:33 am

• June 13, 2021 at 4:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 2:48 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 4:18 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs