President Buhari’s second daughter, Hajiya Fatima is set to wed former managing director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, Malam Gimba Yau kumo.
The wedding is set to take place this Friday 28th in Katsina stateFatima is the second daughter of president Buhari from his his first wife, Safinatu Muhammadu Buhari.
Fatima is the second daughter of president Buhari from his his first wife, Safinatu Muhammadu Buhari.
Nigerian President got married to late wife, Safinatu Muhammadu Buhari in the year 1971 at age 18, she was born on the 11th December 1952, of Fulani descendant and related to the late Shehu Usman Danfodio.
The marriage produced five children, namely, Zulaiha (Late), Fatima, Musa, Hadiza and Safinatu Buhari.
Congrats to them.
- EFCC sets to arrest Fayose over N1.3bn poultry project
- France crowns Russia 2018 world cup champion [Photos]
- Watch France vs Croatia live world cup 2018 final Join us live Now
- I will restore Ekiti values, Fayemi speaks on his victory
- My backside causes men sleepless night – Anita Joseph reveals
- Shocking: 37 coffins abandon at TB Joshua’s church (Photo)
- How to watch world cup 2018 live matches in Nigeria
- How to register for Ibadan Polytechnic Post UTME 2018/2019
- France vs Croatia world cup final live streaming, live score and live updates
- Ekiti TV and Radio shut after Fayose declared PDP candidate winner of Ekiti election