Buhari has performed creditably well – Nuru Ribadu

The former Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Nuru Ribadu has given President Buhari a pass mark in term of performance as Nigeria President.

Ribadu was speaking in an interview with journalists in Abuja, said he would not contest against Buhari in 2019 because he was doing a good job.

Justifying his support for Buhari, Ribadu, who contested the 2011 presidential election on the platform of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, said it would be in the interest of the country for the President to win the 2019 election.

He noted that those who had a passion for Nigeria’s development were aware of the great job Buhari was doing.

Responding to a question on whether he was sacrificing his presidential ambition for Buhari’s second term, he said, “You can say it is part of it.

“Of course, that is a good reason. When you agree with a leadership, it is okay that you step aside and allow good things to happen and I am comfortable with that.

“Today, Buhari is our President and I agree with him totally and I am comfortable with the leadership he is giving this country.”

He described the anti-corruption war as the most difficult job to do, adding that “it takes a man of courage and integrity to make a success of it.”

On the refusal of the Senate to confirm the appointment of the acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, Ribadu said, “I don’t see any reason why they will not confirm him and allow him to do the work properly. I totally agree with the Federal Government in allowing him to do this work.”

22 thoughts on “Buhari has performed creditably well – Nuru Ribadu

• February 24, 2021 at 12:56 pm

Throughout this grand pattern of things you actually get a B+ just for effort. Where you actually lost us was on the specifics. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details… And it could not be much more accurate here. Having said that, permit me inform you exactly what did give good results. The article (parts of it) is certainly pretty persuasive and that is most likely why I am taking an effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, despite the fact that I can easily see the jumps in logic you come up with, I am not really sure of just how you appear to unite your points which help to make the actual conclusion. For now I shall subscribe to your position but wish in the foreseeable future you connect your dots much better.

• February 26, 2021 at 6:01 am

Your blog has the same post as another author but i like your better.

• February 26, 2021 at 8:44 am

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

• May 14, 2021 at 8:21 am

• May 17, 2021 at 1:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:33 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:26 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:46 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 25, 2021 at 5:47 pm

Has anyone ever been to Vapor World Ecig Shop located in 290 St Helens Rd?

• May 28, 2021 at 7:22 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:30 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:18 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:42 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• June 12, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 10:25 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 8:05 pm

I’m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

• June 21, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• August 16, 2021 at 12:59 am

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks

• August 16, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.