President Buhari has finally commissioned Abuja Metro rail line. President Muhammadu Buhari has launched the Abuja metro rail line.
The President launched the line Thursday Morning at the new metro station in Central Business District (CBD), Abuja. After the launch, the president and other dignitaries and journalists took a ride from the CBD metro station to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
The rail line is the first phase of a metro line for Nigeria’s capital city. It will also be the first functional metro rail in the Nigerian capital.
Buhari commissions Abuja metro rail line
JUST IN: President @MBuhari officially commissions the first phase of Abuja Light Rail mass transit covering 12 stations within the metropolis. The #AbujaMetro is the first Light Rail network in the West Africa. #RailUpNG pic.twitter.com/ntwMMXHtLW
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) July 12, 2018
Check the photos as Buhari commissions Abuja metro rail line.
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]
- Cossy Ojiakor lets Baba Fryo touch her breasts for a fee
- 50 die and 500 houses destroyed as flood overrun Buhari’s home state Katsina [Photos]
- EFCC sets to arrest Fayose over N1.3bn poultry project
- France crowns Russia 2018 world cup champion [Photos]
- Watch France vs Croatia live world cup 2018 final Join us live Now
- I will restore Ekiti values, Fayemi speaks on his victory