The All Progressives Congress (APC) has finally admitted to being responsible for the economic challenges that Nigeria is going through.
The party has always pointed accusing finger at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as the cause of Nigeria’s recession which it said could have been avoided if the party had saved for the rainy day.
Okorocha after a meeting at the State House. Photo: leadership.ng
The PDP has also been blamed for being corrupt with the infamous misappropriation of $2.1 billion meant for the purchase of arms. Several top members of the party have been arrested and arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission while some are under the radar of the anti-graft agency.
According to Premium Times, the new position by the APC to take responsibility for the current situation was communicated by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo who spoke after the meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and APC governors.
The meeting took place at the Presidential Villa on Monday, October 24.
Buhari with APC governors
According to speculation, the meeting was also to address the disquiet over the recent ambassadorial nomination made by President Buhari with some governors reportedly unhappy that they were not consulted before the nominations
- EFCC sets to arrest Fayose over N1.3bn poultry project
- France crowns Russia 2018 world cup champion [Photos]
- Watch France vs Croatia live world cup 2018 final Join us live Now
- I will restore Ekiti values, Fayemi speaks on his victory
- My backside causes men sleepless night – Anita Joseph reveals
- Shocking: 37 coffins abandon at TB Joshua’s church (Photo)
- How to watch world cup 2018 live matches in Nigeria
- How to register for Ibadan Polytechnic Post UTME 2018/2019
- France vs Croatia world cup final live streaming, live score and live updates
- Ekiti TV and Radio shut after Fayose declared PDP candidate winner of Ekiti election