Breaking: DSS prevented Senators into the National Assembly complex

The DSS have barricaded the National Assembly Complex to prevent the members of the Senates entrance into the Assembly Complex. It was alleged that those who were not allowed into the complex are Senators from People Democratic Party and those who just defected from the All Progressives Congress.

A Senator from Bayelsa State Senator Ben Bruce to the Channel TV that the DSS only allowed the Senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress into the Complex through another entrance. He also alleged that the reason why PDP did not allow into complex is to make way for APC Senators to impeach the Senate President and the Deputy.

Watch the Video below:

23 thoughts on “Breaking: DSS prevented Senators into the National Assembly complex

• May 16, 2021 at 2:23 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 2:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 17, 2021 at 12:08 pm

After looking over a handful of the articles on your website, I seriously like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site too and let me know your opinion.|

• May 19, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 7:01 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:37 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:47 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:11 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• June 13, 2021 at 2:36 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 1:37 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 3:05 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs