Breaking: Chris Giwa takes over NFF secretariat in Abuja

The information reaching us has it that Chris Giwa has taken over of the Nigeria Football Federation Secretariat in Abuja. Court has earlier nullify the parallel election held in Warri by the former chairman, Amaju Pinnick, and upheld him as the chairman.

Chris Giwa was allegedly elected chairman of the NFF on August 26, 2014, but the election was not recognised by FIFA.

FIFA eventually supervised another election on September 30 in Warri, Delta State, after it had threatened to ban Nigeria from all its activities. Amaju Pinnick eventually got elected with 32 votes out of the 44 votes and stepped into office.

The live report from Abuja indicated that Chris Giwa has taken over NFF secretariat.

Detail later…

16 thoughts on “Breaking: Chris Giwa takes over NFF secretariat in Abuja

• May 13, 2021 at 10:06 am

• May 17, 2021 at 12:57 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 17, 2021 at 12:08 pm

You’re so interesting! I don’t think I’ve read through a single thing like this before. So great to find another person with some unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!|

• May 19, 2021 at 6:18 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:13 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 22, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:13 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:20 am

• May 30, 2021 at 4:33 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:48 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 13, 2021 at 12:59 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 1:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• December 1, 2021 at 3:44 pm

The client and the dev team should share information freely, and both parties should agree to adhere to the same rules.