President Muhammadu Buhari is still in charge of the petroleum ministry as he announced Timipre Sylva as minister of state for petroleum.
Full list of Ministerial Portfolios
- Alhaji Lai Mohammed – Ministry of Information and Culture
- Dr Ogbonnaya Onu – Ministry of Science and Technology
- Mr Mohammed Abdullahi –
- Alhaji Muhammed Bello – Federal Capital Territory
Adamu Adamu -Education
Dr Chris Ngige – Labour and Employment
- Geoffrey Onyeama – Foreign Affairs.
- Alhaji Hadi Sirika – Minister of Aviation
- Mr Chibuike Amaechi – Minister of Aviation in the Ministry of Transportation without the Aviation segment.
- Malam Suleiman Adamu – Ministry of Water Resources
- Zainab Ahmed – Ministry of Finance
- Abubakar Malami – Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation
- Mr Babatunde Fashola – Ministry of Works and Housing without the Power segment.
- Dr Ikechukwu Ogah – Minister of State, Mines and Steel Development
- Godswill Akpabio – Minister of Niger Delta Affairs
- Mr Festus Keyamo – Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs.
- Mr Sabo Nanono – Minister of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Retired Maj.-Gen. Bashir Salihi Magash – Minister of Defence
- Ramatu Tijjani – Minister of State, FCT
- Mr Muhammed Madmud – Minister of Environment
- Sharon Ikeazor – Minister of State, Environment
- Amb. Maryam Katagun – Minister of State, Trade
- Mr Timipre Sylva – Minister of State, Petroleum
- Mr George Akume – Minister of Special Duties and International Affairs
- Mustapha Baba Shehuri – Minister of State, Agriculture and Natural Resources.