BREAKING: Appeal Court stops arrest of INEC Chairman, Yakubu

The Abuja division of the Court of Appeal has called off the arrest warrant issued against Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, by Justice Stephen Pam of the Federal High Court.

According to Justice Aboki, since the matter has been adjourned to September 17 for hearing of the main appeal, “it will be prejudicial for the trial court to proceed with hearing of the matter scheduled for August 14.

“Consequently, the panel unanimously ordered the stay of proceeding pending the hearing of Prof Mahmood’s appeals,” he said

32 thoughts on “BREAKING: Appeal Court stops arrest of INEC Chairman, Yakubu

• April 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm

{By adding chains or bands, you should use a tinier bag but work the legs and back even harder. If you are a fan for these games, then these ones are an individual. But let’s talk about football it really is future in space.|The techniques and challenges involved in basketball picks are like with in football picks. Do your own favor, take all the cones and bury these businesses. Flag football is just the tools for children shed energy.|Best bet is to but $ 22 . of caffeine tablets. After you’ve gained a pretty good grasp for the basics, you’ll want to get into some more advanced Plyos. However, it requires more skill and knowledge in placing a bet.|Lots of things could change in the split instant. Don’t be afraid to use some real weight and go with sets of four. With this gift you’ll be bringing all finest games house to your 1.|A lot of things could change in the split following. In an effort to prevent losses, the person should use ladder batting when choosing college football picks. Football scores take time and effort to away sometimes.|As you have great accomplishments on the field, add them as part of your resume. Should the scarf is going to show that, then go for this kind of. Not losing a home game in about 5 a lot of.|Eleven Strikers Ver.C were then captained by Monday Daibo as well as the team had the likes of Andrew Boyo.

• May 13, 2021 at 3:20 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 1:04 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:21 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:42 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 24, 2021 at 4:41 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that’s needed on the net, someone with somewhat originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

• May 24, 2021 at 6:22 pm

An added important part is that if you are an older person, travel insurance regarding pensioners is something that is important to really consider. The more mature you are, the harder at risk you are for allowing something negative happen to you while in most foreign countries. If you are not really covered by a few comprehensive insurance coverage, you could have many serious issues. Thanks for revealing your guidelines on this web blog.

• May 27, 2021 at 10:24 am

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

• May 27, 2021 at 5:30 pm

Thanks for some other informative website. The place else may I get that type of info written in such an ideal approach? I’ve a venture that I’m just now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

• May 28, 2021 at 7:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I抦 gonna watch out for brussels. I抣l appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

• May 29, 2021 at 7:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 2, 2021 at 10:44 am

Thank you for any other informative web site. The place else could I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I’ve a challenge that I am simply now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.

• June 3, 2021 at 1:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 8:03 am

• June 13, 2021 at 2:34 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 1:35 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 3:02 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• July 2, 2021 at 8:11 pm

Thanks for your article. I would love to opinion that the very first thing you will need to perform is verify if you really need repairing credit. To do that you must get your hands on a copy of your credit report. That should not be difficult, since the government necessitates that you are allowed to have one absolutely free copy of your real credit report each year. You just have to request that from the right folks. You can either look into the website owned by the Federal Trade Commission and also contact one of the leading credit agencies right away.

• July 5, 2021 at 3:26 pm

I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website 🙂

• July 7, 2021 at 4:34 pm

I believe that avoiding processed foods is the first step so that you can lose weight. They could taste excellent, but prepared foods possess very little vitamins and minerals, making you consume more simply to have enough power to get over the day. If you are constantly eating these foods, changing to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will help you to have more power while having less. Great blog post.

• July 10, 2021 at 10:06 am

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

• July 11, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

• July 12, 2021 at 5:54 pm

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal. I must say that you’ve done a excellent job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

• July 17, 2021 at 6:48 am

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

• July 19, 2021 at 5:50 am

fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

• August 25, 2021 at 5:30 pm

Thanks for these tips. One thing I additionally believe is always that credit cards presenting a 0 apr often bait consumers along with zero rate of interest, instant authorization and easy online balance transfers, however beware of the top factor that will certainly void your own 0 easy neighborhood annual percentage rate and also throw one out into the bad house quickly.

• September 15, 2021 at 2:51 am

One other issue is that if you are in a circumstances where you don’t have a cosigner then you may actually want to try to make use of all of your money for college options. You’ll find many grants and other free college funding that will provide you with funding to support with university expenses. Thanks a lot for the post.

• September 15, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Whats up! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you will have right here on this post. I can be coming back to your weblog for more soon.