#OsunDecides2018: APC candidate Gboyega Oyetola casts his vote [Photos]

Gboyega Oyetola, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC has just voted in his polling unit at Ward 1, Unit 2, Iragbiji, Boripe LGA.

Osun State All Progressives Congress candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, arrives to cast his vote at Ward 1, Unit 2, Iragbiji, Boripe LGA at arround 10 am.

Mr Oyetola spoke to the newsmen shortly after casting his vote. He said the process is free and fair so far. He commended INEC for doing a great job.

14 thoughts on “#OsunDecides2018: APC candidate Gboyega Oyetola casts his vote [Photos]

• May 13, 2021 at 3:34 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 1:04 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:22 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:43 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:27 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 1:32 am

• June 12, 2021 at 9:16 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 8:45 am

• June 18, 2021 at 4:30 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs