Amusan wins 100m Hurdles Gold. Oluwatobiloba Amusan has made history in Commonwealth game by clinching a gold medal in 100m Hurdles. Amusan finishes in 12.68 seconds to beat other runners. She became the first Nigerian to ever wins gold in hurdle event.
The 20 years old Oluwatobiloba Amusan representing Nigeria at the Commonwealth Games in Gold Coat, Australia on Thursday, advanced to the final with 12.73seconds while her compatriot, Grace Ayemoba clinched fifth position.
Amusan wins 100m Hurdles Gold
Amusan beat two Jamaican athletes Danielle Williams and Yanique Thompson to the most prized medal. Williams recorded a time of 12.78 seconds to win silver while Thompson won bronze with a time 12.97 seconds.
Amusan had earlier won the her women’s 100m hurdles round 1 – heat 1 with a time of 12.73 seconds.
— SuperSport (@SuperSportTV) April 13, 2018
- Osun APC governorship primary postpone to Friday
- Saraki set to defect to PDP holds private meeting with PDP Chieftains
- Cat caught reading with students at Obafemi Awolowo University (photos)
- Hoodlums set ablaze Dino Melaye Constituency projects on inauguration day
- #Banky: Banky W gives a childish reply to ladies who mocked him of driving 1999 sports utility vehicle
- Final year student found dead in wall after SARS invasion of hostel
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]