Ambode weeps as all APC ward chairmen endorse Sanwo-Olu

The Governor of Lagos State Akinwunmi Ambode received a shocking news of the endorsement of his rival Sanwo-Olu with a flow of tears.

No fewer than 377 ward chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State have endorsed Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the governorship ticket.

This is coming after the APC leaders have ordered Ambode to go for primary with others aspirants.

Also, 57 local government chairmen in Lagos State have endorsed Sanwo-Olu

At a meeting involving Sanwo-Olu, some party leaders and the grassroots mobilisers at Martino’s Hall, Ikeja, the chairmen, under the auspices of Conference of Ward Chairmen, promised to ensure Sanwo-Olu’s victory on Saturday.

Shola Oshobajo, who spoke for the chairmen, assured Sanwo-Olu of his members’ support before, during and after the primary election.

The Director-General of the Babajide Sanwo-Olu Campaign Organisation (BOSCO), Mr. Tayo Ayinde, described Sanwo-Olu as a party man, who will not abandon the party and its members if elected the governor.

16 thoughts on “Ambode weeps as all APC ward chairmen endorse Sanwo-Olu

• March 9, 2021 at 10:14 am

There are actually a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a great level to convey up. I supply the thoughts above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up where the most important thing will likely be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around things like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the impression of just a second抯 pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

• March 10, 2021 at 2:22 am

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

• March 18, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Hi there, You’ve done an incredible job. I抣l certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

• May 14, 2021 at 11:05 am

• May 17, 2021 at 1:12 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:30 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:25 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:34 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:45 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:59 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 11:36 am

• June 18, 2021 at 3:56 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 9:45 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs