Ambode submits Sanwo Olu endorsement notice changes plan of defection

The embattled Governor of Lagos State Ambode has reported submitted letter of endorsement for Sanwo Olu to APC mandate group. He has also promised to stay in the party and work for the victory of Sanwo -Olu.

A close source disclosed to our team of reporters, that Governor Ambode has finally perfected his deflection to the People Democratic Party to pursue his re-election bid.  24 hours later Ambode has changed his mind to accept a party’s choice and stay with the party.

The pressure the National Leader of APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the APC mandate group mounted on Ambode has yielded a good fruit. Ambode has reported submitted notice to APC to back-off and endorse Sanwo Olu.

The notice reads:

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for the second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this, I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.
Akinwunmi Ambode.
Executive Governor Of Lagos State.

14 thoughts on “Ambode submits Sanwo Olu endorsement notice changes plan of defection

• May 17, 2021 at 1:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:47 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:59 am

• May 28, 2021 at 7:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:45 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:32 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:57 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:08 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 1:27 am

• June 12, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 10:41 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 12:12 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs