Want to get the Apple iPhone X… You need to take a look at what we got from using it. Features, Specifications and iPhone X Review
The Apple iPhone X is 5.80 all-touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels. The Apple iPhone X is powered by the Hexa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
This device also comes 64GB (or 256GB) of internal storage that cannot be expanded. And for the camera, the Apple iPhone X has a 12-MP rear camera and a 7MP front Camera for selfies. The Apple iPhone X comes with a 2716mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 143.60 x 70.90 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 174.00 grams.
Further Reading: Smile 4G Nigeria: Internet, voice and data plans
The Apple iPhone X is all all-around front coverage Super Retina screen OLED display. This is the reason it amasses true depth of colors giving total brilliance to your photos. With is 436 X 1125 resolution and 458 pixels per inch the highest resolution and pixel density, you can say it is the highest we ever saw in IOS devices.
Did you know that the iPhone X can recognize more than 50 facial expressions? Yes and even much more, it has the ability to translate this into 3D Emojis so you can add to your conversations via Social Media.
The glass body is a IP67 water and dust resistant but this will wear off in time, so apart from the occasional splashes, keep away from water.
It supports inductive wireless charging and the battery power is 2,726 which is so much better than the iPhone 7 Plus.
Apple iPhone X has the designs to unlock using Face ID and what even makes it much better is that all notifications will never show on your screen until you have unlocked it. it is built to scan your face beyond a pair of sunglasses although not many sunglasses will allow this feature. In addition, the face ID can be used for authenticating purchases and passcode protection of some apps.
Specifications of the Apple iPhone X
- .Dimensions: 143.60 x 70.90 x 7.70
- Weight: 174
- Battery capacity – Nonremovable 2716
- display – 5.80 OLED Display
- Resolution – 1125 X 2436 pixels
- Internal Storage – None expandable 64GB or 356GB
- Operating system – IOS 11.1.1 upgradable to IOS 11.4.1
- Chipset – Apple AI Bionic
- Bluetooth – vs 5.00
- Sim slot/type – 1/Nano sim
- Network connectivity – up to 4G
- Camera – 12Mp + 7MP (Dual LED)
- The camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), panorama, HDR
- Sound, 3.5mmjack – No /Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic/ Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Wireless charging
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Stunning display and design
- Wireless charging
- Perfect in low light
- Face ID is OK
- Timely software updates
- Lovely cameras
- Costs an intense fortune
- Fast charger not well equipped
- All glass casing, very fragile
Further Reading: Facebook is set to build a $1 billion data centre in Singapore
The Apple iPhone X is available in two variants. You can have it in either 64 or 256 GB of space storage. The Apple iPhone X costs $1,000(N349,000) for the 64GB and $1,150 (N410,000)for the 256 GB.