Alex writes apology letter to Cee-c. Alex has written apology letter to Cee-c over their dispute in the house. The letter which was read by Alex with tears to all housemates contains high rated emotion of remorse.
The letter reads , Alex started her apology by saying she knows they have their differences and she knows that they can’t be the best of friends but she doesn’t think their God is happy with the situation between them.
Alex writes apology letter to Cee-c
Alex said she won’t play the blame game and point fingers on who’s wrong, but she knows they don’t have to lose the friendship they had. Alex humbled herself and added that leaving the House angry at any of the Housemates won’t do her any good.
“It’s ok if you don’t want to talk to me anymore, its ok if you want to go with however you see me but for me, it won’t be a good thing leaving the House angry at you or anyone else,” Alex added.
However Cee-C responded and clarified that she wasn’t fighting with anyone. She added that the only person she’d be avoiding would have been Tobi because of what happened between them.
She further said that the only reason she’s been quiet is because she’s been trying to stay away from bad energies she didn’t think were good for her.
“I’m tired of trying to ask for acceptance and validation which I never get. I’m enough for myself and I have all the validation on this earth”, she concluded.
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]
- Cossy Ojiakor lets Baba Fryo touch her breasts for a fee
- 50 die and 500 houses destroyed as flood overrun Buhari’s home state Katsina [Photos]
- EFCC sets to arrest Fayose over N1.3bn poultry project
- France crowns Russia 2018 world cup champion [Photos]
- Watch France vs Croatia live world cup 2018 final Join us live Now
- I will restore Ekiti values, Fayemi speaks on his victory