An auto accident that occurred on Lagos Ibadan expressway has claimed not less than 8 people lives. The accident which involve a white Toyota Hiace bus and a blue Mack truck opposite Wichtech Roofing and Pipes leave seven people died at a spot while the remain one died at the hospital.
Confirming the incidence, Mr. Babatunde Akinbiyi, Public Relations Officer, Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), said the accident was caused by over speeding and wrongful overtaking on the part of the bus.
He confirmed that seven of the passengers in the bus with registration number BEN-313 YX died on the spot while the eighth person died at the hospital.
Explaining to the newsmen Mr. Akinbiyi said accident claims 8 people lives in Lagos -Ibadan auto crash He revealed that “10 persons were involved in the accident five male and five female. Five male and two female died on the spot while one female died at the hospital. The suspected cause of the crash was a speeding commercial bus from Lagos to Benin which lost control and rammed into the truck with registration number MUS-730 XN travelling ahead. We also learnt that the passengers in the bus just came in from Spain and had chattered the bus to take them to Benin City,”
Those who lost their lives have been deposited in the mortuary of the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu.
- Super Eagles rated No 3 worst team in world cup after first group matches
- Iran vs Spain live scores from world cup 2018 group B
- Watch Spain vs Iran Live from your mobile [Live Streaming]
- Spain vs Iran live updates, live scores and live streaming
- Lady killed by the wife of her sugar daddy left note beside her corpse [Photos]
- Watch Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Live streaming and quick updates
- Portugal 1 – 0 Morocco live scores – Ronaldo heads in the first goal against Morocco
- Portugal vs Morocco live updates, scores as it happens
- TECNO Spark 2 Unboxing, First Impressions and Quick Review
- How To Win 1 Million Naira in TECNO #LightUpYourDream2018