10 things you should know about late Billy Graham. Billy Graham, one of the most influential American Evangelist has died at the age of 99 one year to clock 100 year. How well do you know late Billy Graham? here on this post we will list 10 things you should know about late Billy Graham. Well Billy Graham died at his home in Montreat, North Carolina, USA. He has left the surface of the world but his legacies will forever live with us. Billy Graham had preached to over 20 million around the world.
Some of the top leaders of the world have begin to the death of Billy Graham. The president of United States Donald Trump described Billy Graham as a ‘great’ and a “very special man”. Also the former US president Barrack Obama said ‘Billy Graham was a humble servant who prayed for so many – and who, with wisdom and grace, gave hope and guidance to generations of Americans.’
10 things you should know about late Billy Graham
10 unique 10 people should know about Lated Billy Graham. 500 pages of articles will not be enough to write about the great man Billy Graham. Below are 10 important things you should know about Billy Graham.
- Billy Graham one of the most influential preachers of the 20th century, he has won millions of souls to Christ and he is a powerful Evangelist. He was born November 7, 1918. Billy Graham became a committed Christian at the age of 16 after hearing a travelling evangelist. He was ordained at the age of 21.
- Graham preached to live audiences of nearly 215 million people in more than 185 countries and territories through various meetings Nigeria included. He has visited Nigeria in many occasions. He held a two-month ministry in a giant tent in Los Angeles in 1949 in United States which made him became popular.
- Billy Graham Crusades reached estimated lifetime audience of 2.2 billion people in 2008 including radio and television broadcasts.
- Graham was a spiritual adviser to American presidents and provided spiritual counsel for every president from Harry Truman to Barack Obama. 10 things you should know about late Billy Graham
- He hosted a global mission in all corners of the world including Nigeria and communist North Korea. He has led more than 3.2 million people to “accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior in a single crusade.
- Billy Graham first sermon outside the US took place before 12,000 worshippers in 1954 in Harringay Arena, London.
- He preached his final revival meeting in New York in 2005 at the age of 86. It was very emotional when he said; “I know that soon my life will be over. I thank God for it, and for all He has given me in this life. But I look forward to Heaven.”
- Billy Graham appeared on the list of most admired men and women 60 times since 1955, more than any other individual in the world
- Graham rejected five year $1 million contract offered from NBC to appear on television opposite Arthur Godfrey, because of missionary across the world.
- He died at the age of 99 in his home in Montreat, North Carolina.
He earned all this by serving the Lord Jesus Christ. Most importantly he has led many souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. May his soul be will the Lord. 10 things you should know about late Billy Graham